Elite Earning Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exclusive Forum For any and all Business related Advertising and Down-line Building Projects.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What the heck is this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kanishkamron

What the heck is this? Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is this?   What the heck is this? EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 8:23 am

Hello all,

I just came across something very interesting while viewing a forum on another website. At the top of the screen was an AdSense ad, and below the ad I saw a curious phrase:
"This is an ad revenue sharing forum"

I don't need to name the website because if you Google the above phrase, it appears along with several other forums that are doing the same thing. In essence, here's how it works:
- If you start a thread, your AdSense client ID will be used a portion of the time on ads when the thread is displayed.
- If you reply to a thread, your AdSense client ID will be used a portion of the time on ads when your post is displayed.

That's the basic idea, although the few forums I checked out had other restrictions, like a minimum number of posts, no junk posts, etc.

Is this legitimate? Does this violate the TOS in any way?

Any Opinions? Would you participate in this?

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References :

https://www.webmasterworld.com/google_adsense/3425136.htm

Brand Explainer
Back to top Go down

What the heck is this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Earning Squadron :: Members Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: